The Resource 24 hours after Hiroshima.
- 24 hours after Hiroshima.
- Statement of responsibility
- National Geographic Television
- Title variation
- Twenty-four hours after Hiroshima
- On August 6th, 1945 a weapon unlike any other was unleashed on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Four days later, the Japanese surrendered, having been subjected to horrors and devastation previously unknown and unimaginable. A team of scientists and experts from the Manhattan Project was ordered by President Truman to investigate the facts of what really happened when the atomic bomb exploded over Hiroshima. Revealed is what happened moment by moment in those first 24 hours
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T8 2010
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 24 hours after Hiroshima.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 24 hours after Hiroshima.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.merrimaclibrary.org/resource/e53VSMMo6mU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.merrimaclibrary.org/resource/e53VSMMo6mU/">24 hours after Hiroshima.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.merrimaclibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.merrimaclibrary.org/">Merrimac Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Merrimac Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...